- The Anti-Corruption Principles for Corporation in Malaysia, as may be amended or revised from time to time, are principles to which companies in Malaysia should commit to promote integrity, transparency and good governance in all aspects of its operations;
- To conduct business free from corruption and in accordance with the Anti-Corruption Principles for Corporations in Malaysia and to ultimately act in the best interests of the Company and its shareholders, as corruption destroys shareholder value, undermines the confidence of investors, and is the antithesis of sustainable growth.
BIMB Investment Management Berhad hereby pledges that it shall:
- Not, through any of its employees, agents or subsidiaries commit any corruption offence under any law, such as the MACC Act 2009 or Penal Code;
- Not conduct any business practices or activities that would require or encourage any of its employees, agents or subsidiaries to commit such offences; and
- Uphold the Anti-Corruption Principles for Corporations in Malaysia in the conduct of its business and in its interactions with its business partners and the government.
Activities & Initiatives
Agency Force Training on Section 17A of the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Act 2009
The MACC has introduced a new section of the MACC Act 2009 which will come into force on June 1st, 2020.
Special training sessions pertaining to this section will be held compulsory for all BIMB Investment unit trust consultants.
Date : 16, 20, 22 May 2020
Time : 10.00 am
Venue : Online via Zoom
Corruption Risk Management Workshop
With reference to the implementation of the Corruption Risk Management (CRM) bank wide including the subsidiaries and following from the Strategic Interview which had been, the Integrity and Governance Department (IGD) together with our appointed consultant namely Messrs Raddhi Zeva Sdn Bhd (RZSB) will now be conducting a Corruption Risk Management Workshop as follows:
Date : 27th May 2020 (Wednesday)
Time : 8.30 am – 12.30 pm
Venue : Online via Microsoft Teams
The purpose of this workshop is to identify the critical corruption risk and the control measures through the tabulation of the required risk registers with the consultant.