We are looking for energetic, fresh ideas, enthusiasm for success, dynamic and high performing individuals and most importantly, the ability to corporate in a team. Bring your valuable experience and let’s grow together with Malaysia’s leading Shariah-ESG investment management.
You are invited to send your resume to email@example.com
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and continuously enhance product development strategies.
- Oversee the entire product development life cycle to rollout new product and services.
- Work closely with stakeholders to deliver innovative products and services in a timely manner, and on budget.
- Proactive engagement with stakeholders to improve our product and service offering in line with the Company’s goals.
- Responsible to provide support and assistance to Head of Product Development & Management in all related matters as assigned.
- Minimum degree holder from a recognized University.
- Extensive knowledge in product development. Experience in developing investment products and familiar with the relevant applicable regulatory guidelines will be added advantage.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication as well as facilitation skills.
- Independent and possess high degree of ethics and integrity
- A team player, pro-active, innovative and a strategic thinker
- The role is responsible for investing, managing and monitoring the investment portfolios with the objective of achieving investment objective in compliance with mandates and manageable risk tolerance.
- To manage equity funds, equity portion of mixed funds, and any other funds as assigned by Head of Investment in order to meet investment objective as per respective investment mandates.
- To carry out rebalance trades for quantitative based funds when required.
- To undertake research on companies and sectors in order to assist Investment Department in deciding investment strategy and making investment decisions including on IPO companies.
- To participate in organized visits as part of data gathering process in order to produce meaningful and up-to-date research materials.
- To ensure all orders to brokers are placed, monitored and executed in line with the fund’s strategy/mandate.
- To undertake the role of a backup fund manager in the absence of designated fund manager.
- To occasionally assist in the functions of cash management that include tracking the portfolios’ cash flows, executing money market placement and keeping track of portfolios’ maturities, reinvestment and other money market related activities.
- To assist in regular marketing and investment presentation for both internal and external consumptions.
- To always ensure compliance adherence.
- To carry out any other duties as and when instructed by the Head of Investment and Company Management from time to time.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience in equity fund manager and/or handle the private mandate in a fund management company
- Possess CMSRL license (Module 9 & 10) and qualified as licensed fund manager by the Securities Commission
- A recognized Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Investment Banking or related field.
- Professional qualification such as ACA/ACCA/CPA/CFA/CFP or equivalent will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of the asset management and unit trust industry including investment and economic analysis
- Good writing skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player